This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data processed for the following purposes and using the following services:
Analytics collected directly
Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Contacting the User
Personal Data: country; email address; first name; last name; various types of Data
- Mailing list or newsletter
Personal Data: country; county; first name; last name
- Content commenting
Comment system managed directly
Personal Data: email address; first name; last name
- Data transfer outside of the UK
Data transfer abroad based on standard contractual clauses (UK)
Personal Data: various types of Data
- Displaying content from external platforms
Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Handling activity data
Activity data tracked by your device
Personal Data: general activity data
- Handling payments
Ucraft Payments and Cash on Delivery
- Location-based interactions
Personal Data: geographic position
- Platform services and hosting
- Registration and authentication provided directly by this Website
Personal Data: country; email address; first name; last name
- SPAM protection
Personal Data: answers to questions; clicks; keypress events; motion sensor events; mouse movements; scroll position; touch events; Trackers; Usage Data
Further information about the processing of Personal Data
- Analysis and predictions based on the User’s Data (“profiling”)
The Owner may use the Personal and Usage Data collected through this Website to create or update User profiles. This type of Data processing allows the Owner to evaluate User choices, preferences and behaviour for the purposes outlined in the respective section of this document.
User profiles can also be created through the use of automated tools like algorithms, which can also be provided by third parties. To find out more about the profiling activities performed, Users can check the relevant sections of this document.
The User always has a right to object to this kind of profiling activity. To find out more about the User's rights and how to exercise them, the User is invited to consult the section of this document outlining the rights of the User.
- Equal protection of User Data
localStorage allows this Website to store and access data right in the User's browser with no expiration date.
- Personal Data collected through sources other than the User
The Owner of this Website may have legitimately collected Personal Data relating to Users without their knowledge by reusing or sourcing them from third parties on the grounds mentioned in the section specifying the legal basis of processing.
Where the Owner has collected Personal Data in such a manner, Users may find specific information regarding the source within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- Preference Cookies
Preference Cookies store the User preferences detected on this Website in the local domain such as, for example, their timezone and region.
- Rights for registered California Users under the age of 18
California's "Online Eraser" law, part of California's Business and Professions Code Sections 22580-22582, requires operators of certain websites and online services targeting minors to allow registered Users who are under the age of 18 and residents of California to request removal of content they post.
In response to this request, the Owner may make content posted by the registered User invisible to other registered Users and the public (rather than deleting it entirely), in which case the content may remain on the Owner's servers. It may also be publicly available elsewhere if a third party copied and reposted this content.
- Selling goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery.
The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by this Website depends on the payment system used.
sessionStorage allows this Website to store and access data right in the User's browser. Data in sessionStorage is deleted automatically when the session ends (in other words, when the browser tab is closed).
- The Service is intended for adults
Users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may not use this Website.
- Transfer of personal information outside of Brazil based on contracts and other legal means
We can transfer your personal information outside of the Brazilian territory provided that we are able to ensure that any further processing of your personal information will be in compliance with the principles and the rules established by the LGPD, and your rights are safeguarded.
To do so, we may use one of the following legal means:
- specific contractual clauses for each given transfer. This means that we will enter into an agreement with the recipient of your personal information to make sure that such transfers meet the requirements explained above. Such an agreement shall be subject to the ANPD’s prior verification;
- standard contractual clauses. These clauses set terms and conditions for the transfer of personal information and are adopted by the ANPD;
- global corporate clauses. These clauses set terms and conditions for the transfer of personal information within an organisation and, before they come into force, are subject to the ANPD’s prior verification;
- seals of approval, certificates and codes of conduct regularly issued by the ANPD. These legal instruments allow us to transfer your personal information provided that we abide by their rules. They are subject to the previous approval of the ANPD.
- Transfer of personal information outside of Brazil to countries that guarantee the same protection standards as LGPD
We can transfer your personal information outside of the Brazilian territory, if the destination country, or the international organization which receives the personal information, provides an adequate level of protection of the personal information according to the ANPD.
The ANPD authorizes such transfers whenever it considers that country to possess and provide personal information protection standards comparable to those set forth by the LGPD, having taken into account the following:
- the general and sectoral rules of the legislation in force in the country of destination or in the international organization;
- the nature of the personal information subject to the transfer;
- the compliance with the general principles on the protection of the personal information and on the rights of the individuals as set forth in the LGPD;
- the adoption of suitable security measures;
- the existence of judicial and institutional guarantees for the respect of personal information protection rights; and
- any other pertinent circumstance related to the relevant transfer.
- Owner and Data Controller
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Latest update: September 12, 2023